Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sensational Sunday Six.....

What a gorgeous spring day we had today as we drove into the foothills to one of our favorite wineries. Big puffy white/grey clouds....green hills covered in wildflowers! We enjoyed some wine and geocaching! Is there a better way to spend a Sunday.....family, geocaching and wine???

Goof! He came running down the hill toward us! So full of life!
My boys! So thankful for them!

Beautiful California Poppy!

Taking a leap of faith!

My boy!
Been a while since I have done a Sensational Sunday Six.......6 things I am most thankful for right now and that make my life sensational:
*my family.........I treasure days like today! No arguing, fighting.....a good time!
*the chance to reconnect with long lost friends! I have been having so much fun visiting with friends from childhood.....what memories it is bringing up!!!!
*work....not having to stress about if I am getting pink slips or not. So many of my fellow collegues and friends are. I pray that they don't have to put those slips into action
*my Ipod...rocking out to Mamma Mia!
*inexpensive flights.....cannot WAIT to head to South Carolina in 3 months!!!!
*life in general...it really is amazing!

1 comment:

wendy said...

Looks like it was a great day :)